Simple Way to Make Homemade Fluffy White Bread Just Like a Baby's Cheek!

Fluffy White Bread Just Like a Baby's Cheek!.

Fluffy White Bread Just Like a Baby's Cheek!

Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fluffy white bread just like a baby's cheek!. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Fluffy White Bread Just Like a Baby's Cheek! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Fluffy White Bread Just Like a Baby's Cheek! is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fluffy white bread just like a baby's cheek! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Fluffy White Bread Just Like a Baby's Cheek!:

  1. {Make ready 260 grams of Strong bread flour.
  2. {Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
  3. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
  4. {Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
  5. {Get 1 tsp of Salt.
  6. {Get 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.

Steps to make Fluffy White Bread Just Like a Baby's Cheek!:

  1. Put all of the ingredients into the bread maker and leave the rest of the work to the machine..
  2. Separate it into 7-8 balls. Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 20 minutes..
  3. I cut them in half and put in some anko and strawberries as a topping. I gave them to my mother who always does things for me..
  4. I made these for my husband's dinner! Veggies and bacon. He seemed to like it very much..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fluffy white bread just like a baby's cheek! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel