Recipe of Favorite My fluffy scrambled eggs

My fluffy scrambled eggs.

My fluffy scrambled eggs

Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, my fluffy scrambled eggs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My fluffy scrambled eggs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. My fluffy scrambled eggs is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my fluffy scrambled eggs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My fluffy scrambled eggs:

  1. {Get 2 of eggs.
  2. {Get 100 ml of milk.
  3. {Take 1 of small amount of butter.
  4. {Take 1 pinch of mixed herbs.
  5. {Get of Either white or brown bread for toast.

Instructions to make My fluffy scrambled eggs:

  1. Crack eggs into a measuring jug and add milk, butter and herbs, you can also add a little ground black pepper and whisk..
  2. Pour into pre-heated pan and continue whisking, taking it off the heat every so often still whisking..
  3. Once it starts to thicken put your toast on. When it has popped butter it..
  4. When the eggs are light and fluffy pour onto the toast and serve..

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my fluffy scrambled eggs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel