Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Yummy Homemade Ghiradelli Brownies

Yummy Homemade Ghiradelli Brownies.

Yummy Homemade Ghiradelli Brownies

Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, yummy homemade ghiradelli brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Yummy Homemade Ghiradelli Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Yummy Homemade Ghiradelli Brownies is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have yummy homemade ghiradelli brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Yummy Homemade Ghiradelli Brownies:

  1. {Make ready 1 cup of Ghiradelli sweet ground chocolate cocoa powder.
  2. {Make ready 1 cup of Sugar.
  3. {Get 1 cup of Melted butter.
  4. {Make ready 2 large of eggs.
  5. {Get 1 tsp of Real vanilla extract.
  6. {Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
  7. {Make ready 1 cup of All purpose flour-a brand name one.
  8. {Get 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
  9. {Take 1 cup of Chocolate chips-.

Instructions to make Yummy Homemade Ghiradelli Brownies:

  1. Preheat oven to 350. I sprayed a little Pam veg oil in my 8x8 brownie pan to hold my parchment paper, then sprayed it with Pam baking spray..
  2. Use a wooden spoon, I mixed eggs with the sugar & Added the vanilla. Stir in the melted butter..
  3. Then sift the chocolate powder with the flour, baking powder,salt & stir flour mixture into the egg mixture. Add chocolate chips. Also you can add nuts, caramel, pb chips or whatever to it too. I also make a snicker one like this. I do everything above, except I add partial of the batter mix spreaded in pan, then put chopped up snickers in it, then put rest of batter mix on top..
  4. Spread in 8x8 pan. Cook for about 20-25 min or so at 350. Depends on your oven. I take them out, when they are almost done and still a tid bit underdone, and let sit and cool for a lil bit. Because it will still cook a lil bit after taking out..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yummy homemade ghiradelli brownies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel