Easiest Way to Make Speedy My Sausage Dip

My Sausage Dip.

My Sausage Dip

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my sausage dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Sausage Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. My Sausage Dip is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my sausage dip using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Sausage Dip:

  1. {Make ready 1 packages of Gwaltney original chicken hot dog sausage.
  2. {Take 1 large of yellow onion.
  3. {Take 1/2 stick of blue bonnet butter.
  4. {Take of chipotle peppers ( canned ).
  5. {Take 750 ml of nestle half cream.
  6. {Make ready of corn tortilla chips.

Instructions to make My Sausage Dip:

  1. Dize your sausage and slice your onions, set aside. Blend your chipotle pepper and half cream together. In a large hot skillet, drop your butter and add your sausage and onions.. Let it fry.. Lower the heat on d skillet then add the half cream mix.. Let bubble for 5 minutes.. Serve in a small bowl and your tortilla chips to dip...

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my sausage dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel