Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Stew pork belly with baked beans

Stew pork belly with baked beans.

Stew pork belly with baked beans

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stew pork belly with baked beans. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Stew pork belly with baked beans is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Stew pork belly with baked beans is something that I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stew pork belly with baked beans using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Stew pork belly with baked beans:

  1. {Get of Salt.
  2. {Make ready of Sweet soy sauce.
  3. {Get of Baked beans.
  4. {Prepare of Tomato.
  5. {Take of Lemongrass.
  6. {Get of Garlic.
  7. {Get of Peas bean(optional).
  8. {Make ready of Pork belly.

Instructions to make Stew pork belly with baked beans:

  1. Prep all your ingredients as seen in pics below and heat your wok and cooking oil,fry all the herbs garlic n lemongrass until fragrance and golden brown then add in your tomato. Stir n fry until it get wet.
  2. Then add in your optional vege. I love to add in fruit Veges to my dish.as it was a complete meal for me😆 I make those who don’t eat Veges eat it without even realize them.especially my brother. Then add in pork and baked beans..
  3. No final picture due to baby cry. Stir and mixed well then add in your pork belly broth,add in salt and sweet soy sauce. Mixed mixed stir stir and leave it for about 3-4minutes and it is done.happy try... yummy 😋.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stew pork belly with baked beans recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel