Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Veggie Bake ☺

My Veggie Bake ☺.

My  Veggie  Bake ☺

Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my veggie bake ☺. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Veggie Bake ☺ is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My Veggie Bake ☺ is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my veggie bake ☺ using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Veggie Bake ☺:

  1. {Get of Cauliflower.
  2. {Take of Red Cabbage chopped.
  3. {Make ready of petit pois / sweet peas frozen.
  4. {Get of Sweet corn frozen or fresh.
  5. {Take of Lime Squeezed about 1 tsp, keep for later.
  6. {Make ready of Lemon Squeezed about 1 tsp, keep for later.
  7. {Prepare of olive oil.
  8. {Prepare of julienned Carrots or any shape you want, frozen.
  9. {Make ready of Salt.
  10. {Prepare of Cracked black pepper.
  11. {Make ready of cooked little new potatoes.
  12. {Prepare of cherry tomatoes whole.
  13. {Prepare of Packaged Cheese Sauce or make yourself.

Instructions to make My Veggie Bake ☺:

  1. Steam the cauliflower and red cabbage chopped for 10-15 minutes..
  2. Spray oil in the small oven dish, or grease it with olive oil.
  3. Lay the cauliflower and red cabbage mixed in the bottom.
  4. Add the sweet peas, sweet corn and carrots to the cauliflower..
  5. Add the olive oil and turn everything over so its all oiled..
  6. Add the squeeze of lemon and lime and turn everything over so as to cover it all..
  7. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over the top..
  8. Add the cooked potatoes on top and put in oven 190‡C or gas 8 for 10-15 minutes. Then make the sauce just a little to taste..
  9. When roasted, add the cheese sauce and put back in the oven for 10 minutes..
  10. Slice the halves of lemon & lime and use for display.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my veggie bake ☺ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel