Recipe of Award-winning My Veggie Bake ☺

My Veggie Bake ☺.

My  Veggie  Bake ☺

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my veggie bake ☺. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Veggie Bake ☺ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Veggie Bake ☺ is something which I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my veggie bake ☺ using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Veggie Bake ☺:

  1. {Get 1 small of Cauliflower.
  2. {Get 1/4 cup of Red Cabbage chopped.
  3. {Make ready 1/4 cup of petit pois / sweet peas frozen.
  4. {Take 1/4 cup of Sweet corn frozen or fresh.
  5. {Take 1/2 of Lime Squeezed about 1 tsp, keep for later.
  6. {Get 1/2 of Lemon Squeezed about 1 tsp, keep for later.
  7. {Make ready 1 tsp of olive oil.
  8. {Take 1/4 cup of julienned Carrots or any shape you want, frozen.
  9. {Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
  10. {Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cracked black pepper.
  11. {Get 10 of cooked little new potatoes.
  12. {Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes whole.
  13. {Prepare 1/2 cup of Packaged Cheese Sauce or make yourself.

Steps to make My Veggie Bake ☺:

  1. Steam the cauliflower and red cabbage chopped for 10-15 minutes..
  2. Spray oil in the small oven dish, or grease it with olive oil.
  3. Lay the cauliflower and red cabbage mixed in the bottom.
  4. Add the sweet peas, sweet corn and carrots to the cauliflower..
  5. Add the olive oil and turn everything over so its all oiled..
  6. Add the squeeze of lemon and lime and turn everything over so as to cover it all..
  7. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over the top..
  8. Add the cooked potatoes on top and put in oven 190‡C or gas 8 for 10-15 minutes. Then make the sauce just a little to taste..
  9. When roasted, add the cheese sauce and put back in the oven for 10 minutes..
  10. Slice the halves of lemon & lime and use for display.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my veggie bake ☺ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel