Steps to Make Award-winning My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:

  1. {Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (1 stick butter).
  2. {Make ready 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
  3. {Take 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
  4. {Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
  5. {Take 2 of eggs.
  6. {Get 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
  7. {Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa.
  8. {Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
  9. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
  10. {Prepare 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
  11. {Prepare 1/2 cup of salted caramel chips.
  12. {Take 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips.

Instructions to make My 3 Different Chips Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:

  1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
  2. In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, granulated white sugar and vanilla until well blended..
  3. Add eggs and beat well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in butter mixture and mix well. Stir in your chips..
  4. With cookie scoop drop rounded dough on cookie sheet..
  5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cookies are set. DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE! 🙂.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my 3 different chips double chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel